The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Wifi has lot of issues

Wifi of Nokia 6.1 is pathetic. APPs do not work on wifi. Why are you selling such phones. Please arrange for return and refund of the full amount

Best Answer

I've had problems with both of our Nokia 6.1's as well. When I use my home Wi-Fi, many applications (and even some websites such as Amazon) simply can't see out to the internet. On LTE, it's fine. 

I think it has something to do with IPv6? Sadly, my router doesn't offer the ability to turn off/turn on IPv6. It seems like no options are available so I can't fiddle with it. Nokia support has not helped at all. I'm probably going to replace my router with a Ubiquiti UniFi USG to try to fix it. So dumb.

Hi, Even I also facing same issue from the day one onwards. I just brought 4 days back
I didn't see any wifi issues on my device.Even i am using only wifi i.e. Jio Router At Home And Outside Idea Data Network and Sometimes Office Wifi Network.

Answer

I've had problems with both of our Nokia 6.1's as well. When I use my home Wi-Fi, many applications (and even some websites such as Amazon) simply can't see out to the internet. On LTE, it's fine. 

I think it has something to do with IPv6? Sadly, my router doesn't offer the ability to turn off/turn on IPv6. It seems like no options are available so I can't fiddle with it. Nokia support has not helped at all. I'm probably going to replace my router with a Ubiquiti UniFi USG to try to fix it. So dumb.

I have been using Nokia 6.1 4GB/64GB Varient.Till Now i didn't find any problem on my wifi i.e.both jiofi device and bsnl broadband wifi modem.Both working normally sometimes jiofi couldn't working properly.
There is some issues and even for me Amazon APP is not working on Nokia 6.1 on wifi. The same issue is with twitter
Yes.There is minor delay by amazon or online shopping apps.But Wifi Speed is quite Good.Not having issue from last 48 hours continuous use of wifi.Its nearly gives speed of 1MB/s.
Login to post a comment