We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

August security patch

Has any1 been getting problems in internet connectivity after the august patch update? I play the game PUBG and i have been facing problems in net connectivity while playing it. Also, whenever i try to open any website in google chrome, it takes a lot of time to open. Any1 facing such problem???

Hi, Do you make a factory reset on your phone ? This is resolve lots of problems. Make sure you save your data before that. ;)

I'm also facing this issue after August security patch update. At first, I thought it was my telecom operator to blame but there was no such issue on the other phones with the same network. I don't know what went wrong with this update. Even though it shows an active data connection on phone all the time but still at times, it doesn't connect to the internet at all. It seems like the internet connection drops for a while and then takes time to connect back. Sometimes calls are also affected by this issue. This is so irritating and frustrating. At times I was literally unable to use the internet during emergencies. Pls fix it Nokia/HMD. My phone model is TA-1046.

I am also facing the issue after the August security patch update. I am facing ghost touch issue. I went to the Nokia care center and they reinstall the software but as soon as I updated to August security patch, problem again started. Can anybody tell me what I can do to resolve this problem?

Login to post a comment