The community forum

Join the conversation

Google play uncertified after August SP update

Google play says device is uncertified after updating to August security patch.

Not for me. It shows device is credited.
Where is August security still i tried it shows latest update 5 July security so hmd don't bother for customer after selling the handset. I bought it for regular update n after pie beta version battery drains too much but company is not bothred for customer it's ridiculous so better next time go for Samsung as it at least respond to customer

You mean this, the last Point under Settings in Play Store?

System-Info:

Works fine here.

Happened to me too.

Go to settings > Apps and Notifications > see all apps > Google Play Store.

Clear both cache and data and reload the app.

Go to settings > Apps and Notifications > see all apps > Google play store Then clear cache and data and reload the app.

Raj, Nokia has given august update for 8.1 users and not for Pis beta users.

Thanks, certified after clearing cache.

Simi started a topic a day ago I just found a working trick to certify Nokia 6 in playstore, my Nokia 6 is also uncertified after service centre flashed it.... TRICK- First of all u need (1)- OST tool 6.0.4 version... (2)-PC running windows 10 ( use any but works perfectly without drivers issue in windows 10) (3) SD card (4) Data Cable... (a-)First off all install the OST tool with patch... (b) Download Firmware update of TA 1021 India from the net, extract it ,it should be .nb0 extension (c)- Download December 2017 security patch of naught of TA 1021 / TA 1023 ,put it in SD card (d)- Now reboot to recovery menu using hardware buttons to install this update from SD card... Select apply update from SD card... Phone will end the operation with error i.e update is aborted... Again using hardware button power off your phone... ( We apply December update to downgrade Bootloader) Now open OST tool, select .nb0 file that you selected.... Flash it, it will take around 3-5 minutes... Now you downgrade to naughat 7.1.1 Now check for updates again... You will get oreo via OTA... After installation of oreo via OTA your phone will become certified again... And you will recieve all security updates upto September month... Cheers happy flashing... Trick working 100 %<
Login to post a comment