The community forum

Join the conversation

Worst Wprst

Since it nearly 1 year I have brought Nokia 6 from amazon . In 6 months it started giving problem of battery and screen issue , so I went to Nokia service center and they took the phone . The phone was with them for 1 month and told me that because of your parts delay we are replacing your phone . I said OK and went to take new replace phone. But when I came home , what I see , that the phones touch pad was misbehaving and was not even giving me latest Android update . So i call service center and told about the problem and they told me to come to service center and when the check phone they told that phone has touch-pad problem and has to change the touch-pad. I said what is this , means they gave me a DEFECTIVE Nokia piece . Now I want new replace phone so they are telling to talk to customer care , and customer care is telling to contact service center . What is this man , they are not also willing to solve my problem . Worst service has been giving by Nokia . Now its been 2 weeks I have been running to solve my problem . Was not accepted By Nokia . I recommend others to not buy Nokia Smartphones because they are not worth to it .

Login to post a comment