Liking the Nokia 6.1 plus in every aspect other than the notch ;)
I had to check the Nokia China website to know the screen resolution(2280X1080). I have just compared the specs on nokia.com and it seems the camera specs are not same on both the India and China websites.
Visit Nokia India website and check the camera specs and it does have the below information,
· Primary camera Dual Main: 16 MP AF, f2.0/1.0um, Dual second: 5 MP, BW/FF/f2.4/1.12um
· Front-facing camera 16 MP FF, f2.0/1.0um
· Flash Dual tone
Visit Nokia China Website and the information are as below,
· 主相机 16MP 自动对焦，f2.0/1.0um像素，f/2光圈，5MP 黑白镜头 f2.2/1.2um像素，f/2光圈
· 前置相机 16MP, f2.0/1.0um像素，双色温灯
Translated from Chinese to English:
· Main camera 16MP auto focus, f2.0/1.0um pixels, f/2 aperture, 5MP black and white lens f2.2/1.2um pixels, f/2 aperture
· Front camera 16MP, f2.0/1.0um pixels, dual color temperature lamp
Did you find any difference?
The difference is Dual second: 5 MP have f2.4/1.12um in Indian website and f2.2/1.2um in China website.
Which one is the TRUE camera specs?