The community forum

Join the conversation

When will Nokia 6.1 gets the Nokia Camera.

When will Nokia 6.1 gets the Nokia Camera.

while tried to install from the play store it displays the following message as "Your device isn't compatible with this version".

whether all nokia 6.1 mobile owners facing the same issue?

1 person has this question

1 person likes this

Thanks a lot MaxH

1 person likes this

@Rak, sorry, I was to fast. After some more testing I wend back to the stock camera. Comparing pictures result in advantage of the original camera app. Both work but, the pictures of the stock camera are better.

Hi MaxH,

While testing i face some issues with the app,the camera get close automatically and the bokeh effect is not working(took photo with bokeh effect but the photo seems to be normal without bokeh effect in gallery),

so i decided to go back to the stock camera app but Unable to go back to the stock camera app.

can you help me to solve this issue.

Hi Rak, when I removed version 90..., a pop-up came up with the text that the factory camera would be installed. You can also download it:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/linuxct/nokia-camera-with-pro-mode-mod/nokia-camera-with-pro-mode-mod-8-0260-80-release/nokia-camera-pro-mode-mod-8-0260-80-android-apk-download/

Hi Rak, when I unstalled version 90... a pop-up showed that the factory camera would be installed. This one: apkmirror.com/apk/hmd-global/nokia-camera-new/nokia-camera-new-8-0260-80-release/

Try Google Camera apk for good Portrait and Google Motion Features. googlecamera-pixel2mod-arnova8g2-v7-final.apk is very good as compared to old one.Its having portrait features very good.Lens Blur not working but we got portrait mode very useful and google motion is fantastic.Try Everyone This Google Apk Very nice.I am fall in love.
Login to post a comment