We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Delivery of Nokia 6.1 Plus

When is the Nokia 6.1 Plus is going to be delivered for preorders?

The shipping will start from 31st of August and expect it to be delivered under their normal delivery timelines. Generally the same time as it would take for any other parcel to move from New Delhi to your location.

When are the Pre-ordered Nokia 6.1 plus phones going to be delivered in Mumbai?

Nilesh, did you place the pre-order on the first day itself? How is Nokia informing about the dispatch - did you get an email or you had to check your order page on nokia.com?

Thanks for the info. Hope we all get our phones soon. Cannot wait to unbox and power up the beauty!

I have ordered on 1200 noon today, and no email confirmation nor sms. Spoke with cust care, delivery is promised within three working days in delhi. Hope they deliver, had a very bad experience  with Delhivery courier service.  They should have tied up with reputed service. Received my shipment last time from delhivery couriers after a month and after repeated followups. Unprofessional chaps and nose up attitude these courier people.

Kiran here, I pre-ordered on 28th Aug, but no update yet

How to track order?

I am from North-East India, specifically Tripura. Ordered the cell phone on 28th August.Order number is 23059. But I just can't see any option to know about the whereabouts of my phone. Neither did I receive any confirmation e-mail, nor are they updating me about the shipment and delivery.

I need help guys, urgently! Please let me know what and how am I supposed to do?

Don't worry dear, company will send you msg, i booked before a week, yesterday got massage on my mobile number by Nokia shipping details.
guys that is boosting me to bc nokia service
藍藍

Sagnik, I ordered on the 23rd of August. Tracking is neither available on the order page nor the email that I have received (I hope you have checked your spam / junk folder). As Nilesh mentioned above, Nokia should inform once they have shipped your phone. No update till then, I guess. Nokia need to do better here - just a status message on the order page would help.

I received a mail saying that “shipment for order # is on the way” but no tracking details.

Hi @PAdfoot, when did you please the order? My order was placed on 23Aug. I haven't received any communication yet. my order# 18786

Login to post a comment