The community forum

Join the conversation

Delivery of Nokia 6.1 Plus

When is the Nokia 6.1 Plus is going to be delivered for preorders?

91 people have this question

Guys whoever is getting order shipped/confirmed msg please give details like order no 987** and shipping address becuase I think they are starting shipping area wise.I have order no 277** delivery in Thane but still didn't received the message.
Received today.. order#276##, Pune.. an amazing phone by Nokia
I received msg today and phone got dlvrd hour back. Phone is gorgeous. Order No:281**.
user1535822434198 where is your location

i got shippind details and order number is 29k. location-bangalore.hope everyone will get soon.

1 person likes this
@mukesh when u got the msg?
Guys got the phone today I don't have words to express my experience right now with my phone

I got shipping details yesterday. Ordered on 1st September. Order Id : 27xxx.

I got the phone today.Order 277** .Delivery in Thane.Got the AWB at 8am and got the phone at 10am.Very much excited for the new phone.
Finally today morning Received Nokia 6.1 Plus. Order date 1 Sep, location: Chennai.

Received my phone with order no 281**. Order date 1st sep, loaction:hyderabad

I haven’t received any messages about my delivery. My order number is 27***. Ordered on 1st September. Location is Chennai.

at what time did you get user 135276074818and where do you live in Hyderbad?

i want to purchased this mobile nokia 6.1 plus for my eyecatchy web design company India employees. how can i get 40 to 50 phone. can anyone tell me how can i got it for my employees website design delhi. flipkart flash sale not work for me. 

Login to post a comment