The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Tempered Glass

Guys can any 1 suggest me which tempered glass to buy for Nokia 7 plus?? But I would like Nokia to make an official tempered glass for Nokia 7 plus . I bought from near by stores , but it was easily breakable. So plzz suggest me what to buy??

Best Answer

Basically you have 3 options :

- flat "regular" tempered SP. It won't cover the entire front, most likely not even the entire LCD.

- full front , usually marketed as case friendly. They have glue only on colored edges. Size is really good, but I don't like the fact that glue is only on edges, makes the entire screen greyish due to lack of contact with screen. Also, usually a more or less visible dot matrix is present

- full front, usually marketed as 5D. But be careful though, I would put "full glue" in the search term as well.

I've tested all 3, and went with 3rd option. Bought on Aliexpress, just search for "Nokia 7 plus full glue tempered" . It does have a bit of a downside, as it's not that case friendly, so if you have a case that lips over edges, you might have problems. But all in all, out of 3, the best option.

Answer

Basically you have 3 options :

- flat "regular" tempered SP. It won't cover the entire front, most likely not even the entire LCD.

- full front , usually marketed as case friendly. They have glue only on colored edges. Size is really good, but I don't like the fact that glue is only on edges, makes the entire screen greyish due to lack of contact with screen. Also, usually a more or less visible dot matrix is present

- full front, usually marketed as 5D. But be careful though, I would put "full glue" in the search term as well.

I've tested all 3, and went with 3rd option. Bought on Aliexpress, just search for "Nokia 7 plus full glue tempered" . It does have a bit of a downside, as it's not that case friendly, so if you have a case that lips over edges, you might have problems. But all in all, out of 3, the best option.

1 person likes this
Ty. Can u plzz name the case which u have bought??

I've bought Mofi transparent case. Also on Aliexpress. Looks rather similar to Nokia case I got in the box, it just has better protection for camera on the back. Compatible with mentioned screen protector.

Login to post a comment