The community forum

Join the conversation

Is face unlock feature available in Nokia 6.1 plus (India variant)?

Hi,

Any body knows the Nokia 6.1 plus India variant will have face unlock feature?

Andriod provides something called trusted face which is similar to face unlock. From reviews i can see Trusted face is available in this phone.

It doesn't have a face unlock like Iphone X or Oppo F1s but it does have a trusted face option. This option is that reliable though.

Agreeing with earlier response that Trusted Face is different than Face Unlock. Hoping, Face Unlock will come later as Software upgrade.

As long as they stick to Android One, do not expect any special features from Nokia. You'll only get what Google provides as part of Android. HMD Global needs to get rid of this Android One thing sooner or it will backfire. They can keep devices close to stock and still update them without branding them Android One and losing all the options to customize it.

1 person likes this
in this price range all brnads are giving biometric face unlock facility. the trusted face is not the actual face lock. nokia should provide the biometric face unlock facility with a software update.
I am not able to see trusted face unlock feature or smart unlock in my phone. Is it due to Aug update
trusted face lock is not that good and accurate than the AI facial recognition. the trusted face lock is in the stock android security settings.. but remember it not accurate. it opens by recognising other's face instead of your face was setup.. i really disappointed why nokia didn't give the AI face unlock in 6.1plus
Login to post a comment