We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Nokia 7 plus touch stop working.

I just bought the Nokia 7 plus from Amazon India. The screen keeps being unresponsive to touches all the time. Locking and unlocking makes screen usable again. Please, please help me in trouble shooting the issue. I am frustrated. I'm wasted 26k. I will not purchased again Nokia device..

Since it's all still fresh, could you try to update to latest August patches and do a factory reset afterwards to see if it helps ?

I'd do it asap, and if it doesn't work, consider asking for a replacement from Amazon.

Still facing the touch issue problem....today went to service centre and they updated the latest software for the phone but still the lag persists.
brother, you also get stuck like me after buying this shitty mobile. mine has wifi connectivity issues.. most apps dont works over wifi connection. visited service center and they also have no clue about that!! strange isn't it..!
I have the same issue bought the phone for my mom as a birthday gift and now this kind of glitch is now taking place I don't expect this from Nokia and have confidence that they will come out with a solution @Laura I expect you to look into it and please do tell us the reason on why is this happening ?
It's a hardware issue ... Get the panel replaced... Mine was repaired a week ago... No problems after that
Hey man could you please tell more about it !! That would be a ton of help
I have too display off problem in my nokia 7plus device i don't know what to do with it
Login to post a comment