We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Order delivered in Pune

Received my order. It was to be delivered tomorrow but I personally picked it up from my nearby courier service provider. Nokia has packed it well from any external mishandling. What a phone guys.nokia is back

Order no and floor pls

I also ordered from Pune , Can you please tell me which is courier service provider so that I can pick up my delivery ?

Hi,

Congratulations for your new phone. Can you please share your order date, color and courier info? I too ordered it from Nokia web site and eagerly waiting for shipping info yet.

what was the order number and when did you ordered? i have ordered on 30th and still waiting for courier tracking updates. no mail confirmation so when you got your first mail?

For faster delivery I gave Delhi address instead of Pune. Yet to hear anything about it.

Ordered it on 21st Colour variant- black Order number- 16061 Got mail regarding payment and order confirmation on 21st itself Got mail and message on 29th once it was shipped Courier service - Delhivery
Login to post a comment