We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

I have ordered on 21 August itself and still there is no any details about shipping and just now I received a mail from Nokia that your order will be fulfilled soon, what is this mean and no clarity about when will phone dispatch ed.

I have ordered on 21 August itself and still there is no any details about shipping and just now I received a mail from Nokia that your order will be fulfilled soon, what is this mean and no clarity about when will phone dispatched.

I too received same email

Yes, I received the same mail too. Which colour did you order,mine is blue.
Mine also blue

same here

Same here
Mine also blue and received mail today at 7 pm
Mine is also blue and got email at 6.59pm that it will be fulfilled soon
Yes have same problem. I have ordered on 21 August itself and still there is no any details about shipping and just now I received a mail from Nokia that your order will be fulfilled soon, what is this mean and no clarity about when will phone dispatched.
I'm also received same mail

Mine is also blue and got email at 7pm that it will be fulfilled soon

Black

Booked on 29th Aug, black colour, i only got confirmation mail for order.
After that no update. now regretting why should i pre-booked it. A friend of mine booked it yesterday's sale from flipkart. his delivery is scheduled on 3rd of sep.

Seems the problem is with blue variant. Most of those who pre-booked black have received their delivery details.
Order booked on 21st, received mail on 31st at 7pm, " your order will be fulfilled soon"
Login to post a comment