The community forum

Join the conversation

I have ordered on 21 August itself and still there is no any details about shipping and just now I received a mail from Nokia that your order will be fulfilled soon, what is this mean and no clarity about when will phone dispatch ed.

I have ordered on 21 August itself and still there is no any details about shipping and just now I received a mail from Nokia that your order will be fulfilled soon, what is this mean and no clarity about when will phone dispatched.

2 people have this question

I too received same email

2 people like this
Yes, I received the same mail too. Which colour did you order,mine is blue.

2 people like this
Mine also blue

1 person likes this

same here

1 person likes this
Same here

1 person likes this
Mine also blue and received mail today at 7 pm

1 person likes this
Mine is also blue and got email at 6.59pm that it will be fulfilled soon

1 person likes this
Yes have same problem. I have ordered on 21 August itself and still there is no any details about shipping and just now I received a mail from Nokia that your order will be fulfilled soon, what is this mean and no clarity about when will phone dispatched.

1 person likes this
I'm also received same mail

Mine is also blue and got email at 7pm that it will be fulfilled soon

Black

Booked on 29th Aug, black colour, i only got confirmation mail for order.
After that no update. now regretting why should i pre-booked it. A friend of mine booked it yesterday's sale from flipkart. his delivery is scheduled on 3rd of sep.

Seems the problem is with blue variant. Most of those who pre-booked black have received their delivery details.
Order booked on 21st, received mail on 31st at 7pm, " your order will be fulfilled soon"
Login to post a comment