The community forum

Join the conversation

delivery of Nokia 6.1 plus

ordered phone from nokia.com/phones on 30th august 2018, and didn't receive any message of shipment.

How Much Time It Usually Takes to Reach Kanpur,Uttar Pradesh.

1 person has this question

i have also received the same mail. But they didn't specify any delivering date or even the time they will take to ship my phone.image

I have made the purchase on 25th August and eagerly waiting for the shipment. Even the people who ordered it from flipkart have recieved it within an day. That is so irritating. They should have put us on priority.

2 people like this
Exactly, most of us nokia lovers pre-booked this phone. But they are delivering to Flipkart users first.

1 person likes this
Finally I have got the information about delivery
And finally i got my order

1 person likes this

My Phone was supposed to get delivered yesterday but delhivery guy did some fraud he didn't deliver me the phone. On Delhivery portal its showing delivered status. But I haven't received anything. He hasn't even called me. I don't know who is the delivery boy. Nokia should be very careful in choosing delivery provider.

Delhivery guys don't have any proper system to track things and also their customer service sucks.

Even i have done same thing, ,mobile is dispatches on 3 Sep...don't panic mobile will definitely will arrive 
first impression is awesome... love the way it designed

Waiting for the shipment details. Chat support and e-mail supports are not working properly.

Login to post a comment