We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Pre.Ordered Nokia 6.1 Plus denied delivery even after landing at the delivery city

Have already logged a call with your support centre in this regard. The docket number is 499991 dated 31st Aug. Need to understand the idea behind recalling a shipment whixh has landed in Cochin. Even after trying my best to get the shipment through your call centre ans chat support nothing worked out. The update give to me by your chat support Mr.Rahul is that now the shipment will start from 31st Aug and will get delivered within 3 to 5 days .Now what should I say is this a joke. On contacting the courier company to know the reason for returning back the only answer I got is that HMD has instructed on 30th Aug at 1746 hrs to return back the shipment. Now this is completely ridiculous. What benefit did I get by pre ordering a Nokia 6.1 Plus and that too by paying the full amount in advance . HMD did not even bother to check with the customer before recalling the same. Hopefully this will be addressed on priority.

Dude all orders to kerala are recalled by nokia. None of em in kerala has received the product.

Bro, Recalling after landing in Kerala ....doesn't make sense....
Bro, R u aware that the shipment came from Delhi and returned to Bangalore.....Hope Nokia is not tryit to support Flipkart as they have already gone out of stock ...

Mine is still in aluva and no update for the past 24 hrs

And the biggest joke is that Nokia call centre has no idea as to why the orders have been recalled.....I doubt whether under the pretext of Kerala situation whether Nokia is diverting these orders somewhere else.....
Login to post a comment