The community forum

Join the conversation

PreOrder on Launch still not shipped.

Hi Nokia,

I PreOrdered 6.1 Plus on launch day still my order is not shipped.

Very disappointing , You should have shipped the orders a tleast in the sequence of the order placed.

People who ordered their phone first should have got the shipment first.

3 people have this question

Probably it depends on your address and shipping company. I placed the pre order on 22nd August. My order was shipped on 29th evening through Delhivery and received it on 31st morning. Be patient and contact customer support team.

you lucky to get it in time, Customer care people dont know anything whats happening with delivery. They just saying wait you will get the phone in one week.

Whats the use of starting pre order one week in advance then taking two week more to deliver. Better they would have launched the product when they had good stock.

1 person likes this

Seems to be magic of the forum, just now received my shipping details. Happy to receive whenever it comes. Thanks Nokia.

Good to hear that. You will love the phone.

1 person likes this

am also preordered on 27th aug  , but till didn't received my mobile and unable to track my mobile details,

anybody pl help to resolve.

I ordered on 22nd and my order I'd is 16xxx,blue color variant.I got a msg now stating that my order is shipped

1 person likes this

Today i asked to customer support they told me wait for 4-5 days after that your order will dispatch, it means i will get my order around 10 days (10 September...2018)........

CHAT:- "Nokia mobile care I request you kindly wait for the 4/5 days more."

What a JOKE NOKIA....
ha ha ha ha hah....LOL

i am thinking to cancel order from nokia pre-order....Flipcart is much better option to purchase mobile.

1 person likes this

I also ordered on 22nd and my order I'd is 17xxx, blue color variant, but still not received any shipment information. Nokia needs to rethink your customer happiness if you really want to good come back then need to deliver on or before the promised date.

Hi,

Which colour would be good. Black or Blue?/

@ravi chandra, Tracking details only become visible once the order is shipped.Check your order after you receive a mail from nokia .

1 person likes this

I ordered mine on Aug 25th. I'm yet to get the tracking details.

1 person likes this

Hi,

I think there seem to be some problem with transactions done using No Cost EMI !!! Just a speculation as one of my friend who is from Pune had ordered the Black variant with direct payment option has got his delivery. Surprisingly he had ordered on 30th around 1 pm.

Regards,

Milind Pande 

1 person likes this

I haven't a got as well, yet. I ordered 2-3 days before launch. Customer Care tells me that I'll get it in 5-6 days. That is not a show of good service by Nokia.

I ordered Nokia 6 plus on 27 august.i didn't get the shipping details yet.this is too bad from Nokia
Login to post a comment