The community forum

Join the conversation

Latest order id of shipped devices

It would be helpful if someone can update us on the latest order id of shipped device

1 person has this question

Around 20700, located in NCR, preordered & paid in full via card. Got it on 1st day itself (31st July).

order id 23*** and got shipped

1 person likes this

which place my order id is 23740 still not shipped

My order also got shipped today order id 25xxx I am based out of Gurgaon, so hoping to get the phone tomorrow

Zzzzz. Nokia please wake up and ship it a bit faster.     T.T

1 person likes this

Finally shipped, I am so happy now :D

Order id : 23***

Finally! The shipment message is here, with my Black variant order no. 24xxx, arriving on 4th Sept. It was shipped on Sept 1st itself.
mine order #25*** also shipped....i m from Hooghly West Bengal
My 20*** blue varient shipped on 1 sept
Zzzzz. Nokia please wake up and ship it a bit faster.

Received the shipment tracking details for #24975 just 2 hours ago. Will be delivered on 6th September in Kanpur. Shipment started from Sonipat Haryana on 2nd September. Hope you get yours soon. 

I have ordered my mobile on 1st when is it going to be shipped and it is to late I expected the mobile will be delivered in 24hrs But you didn't
Hi, my order number is 237** for black color variant dated 29th Aug. and it was shipped on 1st of Sep, will be delivered by 4th in Pune. I purchased on No Cost EMI option.

Mine Ord id 24XXX, shipped on 01 Sep, received tracking detail today, its lying 02 kms from my residence since yesterday, but don't know when they will deliver? Delhivery is very cheap and unreliable service. Had a very bad experience for MI  mobile delivery earlier. Don't trust them and they don't allow you to even pick up.

Login to post a comment