The community forum

Join the conversation

Losing Trust in Nokia Now..

Nokia is not updating or providing any shipping details even after 4 days of orders.I am cursing myself now why i preordered nokia 6.1 plus. Even cancel button is disabled by them. Never going to preorder any nokia product from now..

2 people have this question

Yes bro!!I also think it's a blunder to order from nokia.com.Flipkart is far far better.

Their Courier Delhivery is a bad choice unlike Flipkart. Nokia is going to loose lot of goodwill due to this courier

1 person likes this

Nokia phones are great. Even, Nokia 6.1 Plus(Pros and Cons) were great performer.

Really!!

Ordered on 27th, not yet shipped, me too thinking and cancelling my order Thinking to cancel my order and wait for Moto one and buy,

1 person likes this

In delivery they are this much careless, wondering what will happen if we have to replace the order..This was high time for nokia to rebuild that trust which they build-ed earlier, and nokia is doing opposite. If they cant ship this much product at once why they allowed this much bookings..

2 people like this
I booked nokia 6.1 plus today itself.. without knowing that people who pre-ordered earlier are yet to receive their product and so I cancelled my order but I didn't get my refund back.. Don't know when I am going to get it back.. I chatted with their customer support and they said it will take 7 to 8 business days.. Very bad experience to buy from nokia.com.. should have gone for the flipkart option

3 people like this

user1534857598139

yeah same here!!

Ordered today on Nokia online shop, should wait and see, I'll share my experience. Received order confirmation shipping starts from 6th September.

1 person likes this

lets hope for best.

Login to post a comment