The community forum

Join the conversation

Where is my refund!?

I pre-ordered nokia 6.1 plus and after ordering I came across this forum to read that people here are waiting since days.. so I decided to cancel my order and apply for a refund.. I did so before 4 hours (As the nokia policy we cannot cancel an order after 4 hours of ordering it) I received an email stating my order was cancelled but it isn't mentioned when I will get my refund. So I asked their customer service through chat service available as call was not available, got reply after 5 minutes stating the refund will be processed in 7 to 9 days. Why!? No other online transactions refund take this time..I hope someone from nokia reads this and resolves my issue and please improve your customer support.. If I knew this is happening I would've gone through flipkart sale..

1 person has this question

When did you place your order
Today morning, but on the website there is not a single thing mentioned about refund..
I've too ordered it today , I received a confirmation email, and shipping starts from 6th September. And I will be receiving SMS confirmation about delivery date etc. Yes, it takes about 7-8days in your case.
I think Nokia 6.1plus has huge demand, and thus they are out of stock always, that's the reason Flipkart is selling it once a week.im sure Nokia will deliver to every one of them, but it takes time. As I received confirmation that my phone will start shipping on 6th September and on the other side Flipkart will also start it's 2nd sale on the same day I feel there's a issue regarding stock. Same as MI note 5pro.

I have cancelled my nokia 6.1 plus on 28th Aug,2018 but still money not yet back to my account.. almost everyday I am chasing with customer care but giving care less response.

Order #14566

Login to post a comment