The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Issue with Notification bar

Hi, I just grabbed Nokia 6.1 plus from the Flipkart Sale, and quickly got delivered in a day. It’s a premium phone from HMD global in the mid range. Kudos to thee team. However, I have an observation in case of the notification bar. The labels below the notification bar seem to cutoff if it’s a long name. E.g. Do Not Disturb label of the notification bar is cutoff in half when I expand the notification bar. Can you please suggest if it’s a display issue or a OS issue.

Best Answer
My phone shipping starts on 6th September. Yes, I hope Nokia will be release a update regarding camera, heating and minor bugs.

Software bug
Do you also have it ? Will it be resolved in future updates ? Any idea if it’s an issue with all the Oreo devices with android one ?

Answer

My phone shipping starts on 6th September. Yes, I hope Nokia will be release a update regarding camera, heating and minor bugs.
Even my phone has issue with the notification bar. When the notification bar is swioed down for a mini view the clock is cut off and the icons for the battery saver and do not disturb is cut in half by the notch... This can be resolved by making the notification cover more screen area.. thus including the clock along with full display of the icons
Login to post a comment