The community forum

Join the conversation

MICROPHONE PROBLEM ON CALLING

when I call to someone they are unable to hear me..but when I take phone on speaker mode or use earphones they hear me clearly.such a expensive phone and having such a basic need probles is not expected from nokia. I purchased it because of faith in nokia brand. I am disappointed.

4 people have this question

Same problem with me :-when I call to someone they are unable to hear me..but when I take phone on speaker mode or use earphones they hear me clearly.such a expensive phone and having such a basic need probles is not expected from nokia. I purchased it because of faith in nokia brand. I am disappointed.

CALLING SPEAKER ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY SOUND IS VERY UNCLEAR AND NO ,INTERNET WHILE CALLING

1 person likes this
Just received 6.1 plus. Phone looks awesome...but really disappointed by the quality of earphones..does even fit in the ear properly. Nokia should have focussed on this and not just the phone

1 person likes this

I too have same problem. Forced to use either speaker or head phone, otherwise no one can hear me

I had similar issue with my Nokia 6.1 plus, so I contacted customer care, had my phone checked with Nokia customer support centre who confirmed the issue and suggested replacement. I followed up further, Nokia arranged a return pickup and replaced my device. Remember you need to have the device verified by a Nokia authorized service centre and immediately call customer support post confirmation of the issue, right from service centre and make sure you sync them up. Needs some patience and followup. I am glad finally they replaced my faulty device
Hi .. i am having the same issue .. does anyone have got any solution for this ??
Login to post a comment