The community forum

Join the conversation

This is not the Nokia that we trusted

Hello,

I Pre-Ordered my Nokia 6.1 Plus on 21st August 2018, received my order on 30 August 2018. When it was unboxed and checked thoroughly then a dent was found on the back side upper edge. Now the real panic started, when I tried to reach them via chat support no one replied. No one even received my call on customer support number on 02/09/2018. I applied for the return that day itself, in the evening received mail from them asking for images of defect. I gave a prompt mail reply with images included, since then no one replied back on mail. Yesterday I contacted customer support from other number and they picked up the call stating that resolution will be provided till the evening but no one replied back. I also contacted customer support and they informed in a rude manner contradicting the facts stated by their colleagues that it will be going to take 2-3 days more to resolve the issue.

It is like first they don't respond, then they make vague reasons, third they don't provide ETA for the resolution. Is this how the New Nokia treats customers. 

Waiting for an effective response today, otherwise will have to escalate this serious matter to senior levels of HMD Global.

1 Comment

I would suggest you to go ahead and escalate the matter, no point in waiting as it will end the return period of 10 days.

Login to post a comment