The community forum

Join the conversation

Delivery of Second Sell at 6 Sept 2018

I have ordered Nokia 6.1 plus on 2nd  September as pre-order. I got confirmation mail of payment but I cant track the package since the Manage Order only shows payment detail. Can anybody help me with the way I can track order.

10 people have this question

I have ordered Nokia 6.1 plus on 2nd  September as pre-order. I got confirmation mail of order but I cant track the package since the Manage Order only dont shows invoice & tracking detail. Can anybody help me with the way I can track order.

2 people like this

Same is the case with me. I ordered on 3rd Sept. No updates about the shipment.

I have contacted customer care a lot many times but there is no precise answer about the date of shipment. They just give ambiguous answers.

3 people like this

Guys if anyone of you get anything abt the shipment or the phone itself pls post it here..

2 people like this

kindly share the contact details. the toll free number is not working. i have been ordered 6.1 plus on 6 sep. i didn't get any detail, except track number . there is not option to search out. it seems i looted. plz share information, anybody got the phone trough nokia websit preorder,

Hey..i also have the same problem..i ordered on3rd sept..and it was said to start shipping today but there is no conformation of nothing..when i called the customer service..they said shipping may start today or tomorrow..they themselves are not sure...if any of u guys get any update plz post it here..

1 person likes this
I have same problem, ordered on 1st Sep.

I have ordered Nokia 6.1 Plus on 4th September.... Nokia care people said shipping will start on 6th September. So On today (06th Sept) I call to customer care they told today shipping get started and you will get tracking number on tomorrow. I does not except this type of service from Nokia. Today I tried to order from Flipkart and Flipkart is giving delivery on tomorrow on 7th. I think we are wasting our time writing..  I also tweet on this issue on twitter. Home We are all able to shipment tomorrow..

1 person likes this

I have ordered Nokia 6.1 plus on 1st  September as pre-order. I got confirmation mail of payment but I cant track the package since the Manage Order only shows payment detail. Can anybody help me with the way I can track order.

i have order nokia 6.1 plus on 2nd september . order was placed but didn'd get any mail or sms on mobile and also dont getting track information help me out if u got any shiping details or any detail . customer care not working wrost thing that of nokia help support. nokia didnt get me help. 

Ordered on 2nd. Called up cs, Person said they will ship the item in 24 hours so you should be able to get the tracking details by 12 tonight. And shipping will take 3 to 5 days...

I talked to Nokia through Chat. They said once shipment starts, you will be able to track it on Delhivery.com. So anyway I entered Ordered ID on that website, it says the package is in transit, but it doesn't show any detail about who's package of that Order ID they are shipping. Anyway don't panic, people who ordered on 30Aug got the package then we will too..

Post if you get anything...

Ordered on 1st September order no. 28*** No details of shipping no replies to my mails no answer to calls made to customer service. What a scam this is!

Any fresh developments with anyone?

I ordered Nokia 6.1 plus on 3rd order number 29**** still not any information regarding shipment till now. Worst delivery service by Nokia. 

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment