We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Why does the Nokia 6.1 behave differently around the world

I have a Nokia 6.1 as well as a Nokia 5 . Both are on the August update since the 14th of August. These phones have never really gave me any problems that I always seem to read about here on this forum.No lags, no camera problems besides not being able to view the photos I take directly in the app, but that's a bug I guess. Other than that camera works as it should . As well as all my other apps.Both phones have great RAM management , the 6.1 had over 20 apps opened at once and wasn't showing any sign of slow down. I saw this when I switched back the an app I was using before , and then closed the others I wasn't going to use now . I couldn't have just lucked out twice with them ? Could I ? Anyway my Nokia 6.1 is the TA 10-50 model, from what I gather there are other TA 10-50's that don't seem to get updates at all , and they're Sim free. Mine is contract though but I still get updates . So what really makes it that mine hasn't seen any of the problems I read about on a daily basis ?I'm from Cape Town ,South Africa if that makes any difference .Just curious because it seems I really got the pick of the litter then
Login to post a comment