The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 6.1 plus order status ?

Hi Team,

I have ordered Nokia 6.1 plus mobile on 31 August and i didn't receive any information from Nokia side and even shipment is not started yet.

When will i receive my order ?

Thanks

Raja

8 people have this question

Me too waiting badly I have ordered on 2nd Sept. But no information about dispatch my order no. 281**

Same here. The Order is not dispatched yet. It was ordered on 3rd of September and supposed to get dispatched on 6th of September. Please respond to stating when it will be dispatched and when I will receive my order.

I had my order dispatched on 1st september, and it went roaming around in Delhi and was returned to the seller- it says when tracked.   When asked in the Customer support, they said, since it is heavy flood in kerala they can't deliver currently, which is 90% over. ..   Guys, i waited for 7 days already, and currently, it is with the seller.  I don't know when they will send my product again to me. 

I got confirmation about my order yesterday and the delivery service ie delhivery is showing it should receive today evening. But when I called to delivery customer care then they told me that your order is moving from one dispatch center to another dispatch center noida Sector 2 to noida Sector 83.. The distance is almost 7 to 8 km and its taking time since 7 am to till now.. But didn't reach at final dispatch center.

I have ordered Nokia 6.1 plus mobile on 4th Sep . How do I track my order  status?

1 person likes this
When your order will be confirm from Nokia side then you will receive a text message on register mobile no. from NOKMOB Dear customer, your order no:#265** has been shipped with AWB: 168521024****. Track here https://goo.gl/B2***

Same here. Ordered it on 1st Sep. Yet to receive any intimation from Nokia. This is pathetic behavior from Nokia. Even if it is delayed, the customer needs to be kept informed. Absolutely rubbish from Nokia customer relationship team. They either have incompetent people or they dont have such a department at all. One small email saying dispatch has started and you will receive it between such and such a date would have done the trick.

1 person likes this

same issue here also no details available for the order i placed on 3rd september.They said shipment will start on 6th september but no updates or messages confirming the same.Really pathetic response from the nokia team...

1 person likes this

same issue here also no details available for the order i placed on 3rd september .They said shipment will start on 6th september but no updates or messages confirming the same; When can i expect delivery?

I got my Nokia 6.1 plus mobile Thanks

3 people like this

when did you order ? share your order number.

1 person likes this
I ordered on 3 sep, When i will receive my device. My order no is 29***.

I ordered 31 August and my order no is 26503

Anyone from kerala ,     i ordered on 28th Aug.   It got returned back to seller.

Login to post a comment