We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

damage product received.

need help i had received a damaged nokia x6,

microphone is not working.

Initiate a return immediately. The return process is complicated. Nokia team will contact you over mail, you have to share them pics or video of the damage. they will then schedule an appointment in nearest service center. if they are not able to fix the issue , then a replacement product will be sent. huhh!! Hopefully everything goes fine for you. Please do post here your updates which might help others.

Same happened with me too. They are telling to goto service centre to prove whether the microphone really has a problem. Buying from nokia.com was a big mistake. Really painful process in this age.

we have not purchased  a second hand product,This is what they pay in return for trusting them......

we have not purchased  a second hand product,This is what they pay in return for trusting them......

Bought Nokia x6 6gb , mic not working. I'm idiot that I trusted Nokia. Can't claim warranty because I'm in Pak and bought it in China. Once again, Nokia sucks.
Login to post a comment