The community forum

Join the conversation

What is buyback options its coming in phone for preorder and it suppose to deliver banglore on 6th and there is no sign of delivery

What is buyback options its coming in phone for preorder and it suppose to deliver banglore on 6th and there is no sign of delivery

When you ordered
As I am also from Bangalore ordered on sept 3rd still no update now I am seeing buyback

Don't worry. Nokia will inform you when it's shipped. Ignore that 'Buyback'. Only Nokia knows what it is meant for. I got my phone on time though I was bit apprehensive about the 'Buyback' that appeared later sometime after I placed the order.

1 person likes this
user1535612527430 where r u from?

one of the worst courier service from delhivery.com they will not deliver any parcel on time .. even its only 1k.m .. nokia need to take delivery charge and change the courier service we dont mind .. we cant wait to get the product lately

we done pr- order ok if there is some strike going on india aslo they need to deliver on evening other courier service doing that then why they so lazy ...

take this as feedback and work accordingly or else again u will be fail... nokia need to improve a lot

Login to post a comment