The community forum

Join the conversation

Till which order no. the nokia 6.1 plus has been received?

Let know by telling your order no. if you received the phone

3 people have this question

my order num is 26992, and yours?

1 person likes this

i didn't receive shipping details bro

myis 284** still not any update

when did you place order? , i did mine on 1st sept.

my order no. #26913. But mobile delivery not coming yet. Nor any email or phone call from nokia. Please help us Nokia.

I placed my order on 3rd Sept

i did it on 2nd sep @somdhar

guys,yesterday i filled complaint in consumer forum, just now i received call from consumer forum , they asked me order details, said they will forward this issue to the company, hope they will fix this issue.

3 people like this

i ve call today to customer care they said that cell has been dispatched yesterday . i will get my tracking detail by today evening or tommorow morning . also say that my order will recive by monday or tuesday . i mfrom gujrat and my order num is 284**

even i m facing the same problem...i placed my order yesterday but their has been no update from their end.plus,i dont know how to track my order as the option of tracking not working.anybody can tell me when can i expect my order delivery by ur experience?

Somadhar how did you launch a complaint...i want to do the same
Somadhar how did you launch a complaint

@somadhar I called them they said we will recive AWB no by today or tommorow please wait....par aur kitna wait karuu yr...

1 person likes this

Guys, I have searched across all the community forum threads. I have found one guy who got some mail about delivery from nokia today. His name is Raja. He booked the phone on 31st Aug with this order no:#265**  . So may be tomorrow people with booking of 1st sept (Including me. Order id. 271**) will be getting some reply for sure. That is my guess. You can search the name Raja from the search bar in this forum only. The first thread after search will be his. Hope the phone is not as bad as their services and commitment to customers.

Login to post a comment