The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia Stereo Headset

Hi... I placed an order to buy a Nokia Stereo Headset worth Rs. 830. As there was no option to COD I payed for it using debit card. Today I got a message from Delhivery that NOKIA EXPRESS will be delivered today and I need to pay Rs. 1950 by cash. Then I tried to call the toll free number given in the website but it was not being connected. I contacted customer care by chat and the executive said when the delivery agent comes to me I need to call in above number. I did so but call was not being connected at all. So I rejected the package and I got message that not able to deliver the item as the customer cancelled. Now either I need the money or the product l have ordered. What I need to do for this. Please help me...

Community Hero

Buying online in some countries seems to have lots of risks associated with it.

If you need a refund I suggest that you follow the same process as you would for any other product. Start by informing your bank of fraud.

Thanks madbilly. After so many tries, I got my product. I had to wait for this much of days and I was a little bit concerned because of not getting a proper reply from Nokia. After rejecting first time the same consignment again sent to me with COD payment and this time again I contacted customer care and they cancelled the delivery. After a few days the same consignment was again sent to me. This time they didn't ask for money even after the label with COD was there on the consignment. Eventhough this experience caused for a lot of frustration, when I got the product, it was fantastic. I am not satisfied with the service for this order but happy for the wonderful product.

1 person likes this

Community Hero

Thanks for the feedback, it's very important that we tell our stories so HMD can learn from them. And great to hear you love the phone :)

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment