The community forum

Join the conversation

What needs to be updated and improved!

Hello everybody, I'm from India and I have Nokia 6.1+ with me. I'll be issuing the problems or what is needed for the betterment of the phone in future after every OTA update released by HMD Global. (After August security patch) 1. The option to hide notch must be re-enabled. 2. Blue tint on the screen should be fixed. It is slightly bluish. Please check. 3. Battery backup is not satisfying for that of brand NOKIA. Improve battery backup. 4. Close range camera pics with flash cause a type of Bokeh effect. 5. Improve camera performance in future. 6. Latest release, signal bars are oddly placed. 7. Couldn't find battery percentage indicator. 8. Add gestures. 9. In home screen, one must swipe from top to open status bar. Swipe from middle to open status bar from home screen to be noted. 10. Work on auto-brightness issues. Will update further after September patch... Thanks everyone.

1 person has this question

Camera app stop responding when using the aniemoji. Hope you guys will solve this issue in upcomming patch. And add pro mode feature for camera as well.

There is a black shadow near the notch area. Please see if it can be fixed by software Update.

The color saturation or calibration issue is there. Red color looks like pinkish and the contrast of images is high and also image processing after taking pics from camera is little on the higher side. Can this be fixed from software update? If not i will sell my Nokia 6.1 plus

Login to post a comment