The community forum

Join the conversation

Accessories Limited Stock Issues (Internationally)

During the release of NOKIA 5 and 6 last year (2017). I've informed already the NOKIA and HMD Global thru Emails, Live Chat Channels, Social Media Channels and also Nokia authorized-store about the issue of Unavailability of NOKIA Accessories worldwide. Here in the Philippines we reported already about the issue until now we can't buy a Genuine NOKIA Accessories for our NOKIA Android Phones as what NOKIA Website showed in Accessories Category. Note: We already reached out the NOKIA Philippines and Authorize NOKIA Dealers. They'd mentioned that there are not selling NOKIA Accessories due to HMD Global Policy (No Concrete Reason/Explanation). My point here is we are so frustrated and disappointed as a Nokia Customer why we should to invest our Money and Trust to the NOKIA and HMD Global that the both Company can't Provide a better Service in their loyal customers. For almost One Year of follow-up, we tried our best to help the NOKIA and HMD Global to fix the Problem but I guess we suspect that Two Companies are not interested to voice out our sentiments as a/we loyal customer here in the Philippines it is time to Give Up with NOKIA Products because we know that there is another Brand are worth it to invest just because of better service for it's customers.
Login to post a comment