The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Not Receiving updates!!!!

A month ago i updated to Android Pie Beta 4 version. But it makes some problem. Like i am not recieveijg monthly security patches. My device have july security patche yet and its not updating to august security patch. My Question is how to fix it. Or when it is expected to get Stable version of android pie.

Best Answer
You don't get security updates in the beta. You will get the full stable version of Android pie this week, 14th I believe. You will also get the September security patch with it.

Answer

You don't get security updates in the beta. You will get the full stable version of Android pie this week, 14th I believe. You will also get the September security patch with it.

1 person likes this
Thanks for information

1 person likes this

I bought the phone with the April update, then the update came in May and nothing has ever since. Does anyone have the same problem? Vodafone Czech republic.

1 person likes this

A way to fix that maybe is to join the beta and then you should get updates as normal again. 

Where is it said that stable update is releasing on 14th September?

Yesterday, i got actualization for fully functional android pie 9 with security patch 1. September 2018. Actualization had more than 1400 MB, phone is working without problems so far. I have Nokia 7+ Ta-1055, Czech Republic localization, operator T-mobile CZ.Firmware number is 00WW_3_190.

2 people like this
I got the same update yesterday.

Hello, I joined the beta today and updated to android 9. Unfortunately, Google Play and Pay reports that the device is not certified so I can not add a credit card.

I'm also stuck on May security update still :( 

South Africa, build number 00WW_2_22A

Login to post a comment