The community forum

Join the conversation

Shipment Delay

Did anyone having a delayed shipment. Nokia has partnered with Delhivery and believe me, it is the worst ever courier company I ever seen. Faced several delivery delays earlier also. How would Nokia appoint him as their delivery partner. Today it is supposed to deliver me the Nokia 6.1 Plus as per their own portal. On giving a call to their customer care and received one email from them, they replied that due to operational issues, it will get delivered by 48 hours. Its so unprofessional attitude. I am telling here in this platform such that Nokia may take actions against them.

Secondly, as i am using feature phone, so I have to buy a new one. On communicating with Nokia also, waiting for long time either for chat or on phone, no one is there to respond. Actually, I want to cancel the order, but since it is prepaid and already paid through Credit Card, so I am suffering and it is really irritating. I emailed to Nokia as well, but no reponse from their end. Nokia is just becoming Xiaomi I think.

Login to post a comment