The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 7 Plus Android Pie

I saw some video on YouTube of Nokia 7 plus with Android Pie beta. It was nice but shutter is not look good even oreo swipe shutter is look very better then pie shutter. Please change that swipe shutter and pls pls add applock feature inbuilt applock for nokia mobile lile samsung giving in there some midrange and flagship phones. Thanks, Md Danish Ansari

3 people have this question

And i would also like to request nokia to add features like night shot on huwawei.... Face unlock, battery usage chart, customisable navigation bar, a good keyboard and other few apps and widget developed by nokia.. Nokia was and is always my favourite phone company. Hope they will rise again.... 

2 people like this

Srabon, I think you are missing the point of android one. It's not meant to be filled with customisations, if you want that choose a phone that is not android one.

The whole idea of android one is that it comes bare bones, with nothing added.

All android one phones are like this

Not everyone is a fan of stock rom, i bet even you also dont like all the features of android one and its obvious, isn't it? 

So do I but that doesn't mean I need to stop using Nokia, even Nokia 7 plus chinese variant android one has some preinstalled apps. Now I am not saying that Nokia should make some built in apps rather Nokia should release some apps on google playstore so that people can install those apps if they wish.

Got my point now? thank you....

I do now you have explained it better. In the first post you said Nokia should add all the things you want, in the second post you said they should be added to the playstore. I agree with you second post, not your first
Also if you are not a fan of stock ROMs, with no extras, then android one is probably not the phone for you

I deleted some of the post in this thread. This should be a objective discussion. No need to insult other users just because they don't agree on your opinion. So please watch your language. 

Best reagards, 

Laura 

2 people like this
Apologies for my behavior, i didnt post intending to hurt someone's feelings... I wouldn't argue if he didnt say that android one is not for me again and again... However im not a fan of android one but a fan of Nokia phones since 2009.most of the phones i have bought are Nokia. Btw can you please reply to my post please? I'm having issues just because of that... @Laura https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000033880 Here is the post. I hope you will reply soon and give me a solution. Thanks.

1 person likes this
@laura why is it that Nokia doesn't reply to its users queries and lets they're users to fend for themselves and handles minor squabble as if it's some big thing?

1 person likes this

Because this is a user-to-user community, which is clearly stated in the >>house rules<<. This is a place where user can express their experiences and help each other out. My role in this community is to keep it quite clear/insult free and having an eye on the topics so I can escalate burning issues to the RND. If support is needed please contact the support >here<. I can't answer technical questions/update questions mostly because I'm not involved into the development and production. 

Best regards, 

Laura  

1 person likes this
Ohh so your purpose is to clear the users problems rather than solve them.NICE!

1 person likes this

I didn't clear them. I deleted the insults. Because I think a normal discussion is working without insulting other user just because they didn't agree on the same aspects. As I said we have a dedicated support which will be glad to help you out. 

2 people like this
If you are here to help us, then for god sake help us out by informing an tech guy. It is not only I who is suffering for the issue with ta-1062. I've contacted the support team on nokia support. They are also unable to say anything about it. You guys are acting like the way that you guys dont care as we bought a replica nokia phone or a stolen one something like tha5t... Thank you.
@Srabon finally we're on the same page...
Login to post a comment