We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Product Issue..!!!

Hi i brought nokia 6 few months ago in Poorvika mobile centre, kempfort, murugesh palya bangalore, Issue 1) i observed that, while listening to the songs using ear phone, if i press screen shot button, song will start playing from main speaker, no more use of earPhone..!!!! Issue 2: call duration, If i talk about 5 minutes, Call duration will add 30 more minutes to it, OOPS, what my parents think of it haha, i would not appreciate this..!! Issue 3) video call.. on making video call using whats app, Phone heats a lot lott lot ,Temperature rises, i cant handle the heat..!! I went to purvika mobile centre, they asked to meet nokia service centre, my opinion is, if issue is appeared after using mobile for some time, i would have gone to service centre, here in this case, issue is itself in product, from the beginning this mobile has an issue, Waiting for response from the related people
Login to post a comment