The community forum

Join the conversation

Mystery (fake?) Eurasian certification of TA-1087, TA-1104 and TA-1119

Community Hero

Hi all,

As well as the models in FCC certification I posted about there are also some models in certification for the Eurasian markets (e.g. Russia). However, the news of these certifications comes from websites which don't link to their source, e.g. the website with the database they've taken the information from. This makes these sources seem less trustworthy to me, but many of the Nokia news websites seem to believe them so perhaps they're okay. In any case, it's a shame that these websites don't link their sources.

However, from one of the pictures I saw it seems clear that it is taken from a website/database for the Eurasian Economic Commission, which has the initials езк in Cyrillic. If anyone can find a link to this database so we can verify these certifications that would be great!

These snippets really don't reveal anything about the models except for their model number, so it's very difficult to judge anything about the models, except they're presumably intended for sale in езк markets.

If anyone knows anything please chip in!

Cheers :)

Login to post a comment