The community forum

Join the conversation

serious problem about my Nokia 6.1 plus/Nokia X6

when i put my mobile on charging, i felt like little bit electric shock is passing if i touch one of the corner or the side of the phone.. the shock is not extremely strong but i can notice it very easily... do you notice anything?

I'm using the same charge which is provided by Nokia itself..
Maybe electricity problem...we are not facing such problem
no its not electricity problem, cause i'm using other phones too on same charging plug.. maybe i get faulty mobile then, if you're not facing this issues..

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment