The community forum

Join the conversation

Back glass panel

I broke my nokia 6.1 plus back glass panel. What is the estimated cost of repair/replacement of the back panel.

6 people have this question

How did u break it? You had any protection 0n it or not? Cost of repairing back blass is 3200 though.

1 person likes this
No there was no protection.. Mobile fell from a height of approx half metre facing screen bt crack appeared on back來. ₹3200 it is much higher that i imagined.
My touch pad broken means small heir crack on bottom. If I want to change it how much it cost me.
When I bought back panel glass ???
Can I replace the back glass panel of Nokia 6.1 plus from any Nokia service centre..?

1 person likes this
Yes you can but as per the info shared by nokia service centres spares of nokia 6.1 plus are not available at the moment. It might take couple of days to reach service centres.
My Nokia 6.1 plus back glass is broken...what is the cost to replace it? Is it now available in Nokia service centres?
It's ₹4400...i don't know why nokia is not charging the actual amount of phone in repairing the glass. Nokia should cost it ₹15999. ridiculous... Nokia it's made of glass not titanium.. I am done with nokia and i will make sure none of mine known will buy nokia again... Too expensive spares
Login to post a comment