The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Battery Issues With Nokia 7 Plus

I bought Nokia 7 Plus yesterday and set it up, but the battery drain so fast. I left my phone to sleep with wifi on throughout my sleep it drains 10% with just pushing notifications from FB, like everytime I will get FB Notifications and not open it it will drain 1% of the battery.

Best Answer
Nokia's battery life is quite good actually. I am always on 4G and still I can get through the day with around 30%juice. And I observed that night drain (10hrs) is around 5% only for me with no apps running in the background and no data on. FB app is a big battery drainer on any phone. I suggest you turn off background sync for that app and see if your results improve. Alternatively you can see the stats as how much a app use battery against time in the settings.
1 Comment

Answer

Nokia's battery life is quite good actually. I am always on 4G and still I can get through the day with around 30%juice. And I observed that night drain (10hrs) is around 5% only for me with no apps running in the background and no data on. FB app is a big battery drainer on any phone. I suggest you turn off background sync for that app and see if your results improve. Alternatively you can see the stats as how much a app use battery against time in the settings.
Login to post a comment