The community forum

Join the conversation

Android Pie

When nokia 8 sirocco get the Android 9 pie update it's been a long time since google release it.

2 people have this question

Tech Wizard

Hello, @user1537879633457 It is sure that Nokia is going to update Nokia 8 Sirocco to Android Pie after the stable release of Android Pie on Nokia 7 Plus. So, I think we can expect for the beta labs to arrive in October. For the stable release the time can vary.

Nokia 6.1 Plus will get Android Pie soon as per the claim by company while launching the phone in Indian Market. https://www.pricekart.com/blog/nokia-6-1-plus-india-sale 

My phones battery is draining after Android pie update on Nokia 7 plus,what should I do now.

Tech Wizard

Sorry its a bug that many have been suffering after the update. May be Nokia will push another update to Nokia 7 Plus which solves the battery drain issue.

Tech Wizard

Just found out that Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus will be receiving Android Pie updates much earlier in October than the Nokia 8 and Nokia 8 Sirocco which will be receiving Android Pie updates in November from a recent Nokia event in London.

Tech Wizard

HMD announced the Android pie update sequence.And I was surprised..seriously guys? Nokia 8 Sirocco is your flagship phone atleast that's what I think.Is there anything special that you will be providing for nokia 8 Sirocco pie update? We paid 50k₹ for this phone in india. And we expect that these updates should come to flagships before midrange.Otherwise we would have gone for mid-range phone.I personally like to keep my phone os updated and thats why I bought this phone. You people disappointed me.

2 people like this
Login to post a comment