The community forum

Join the conversation

Slow fingerprint scanner and few missing features after Android pie stable update

Yesterday I updated my phone to the latest Android pie. I noticed a few issues. Firstly, my phone was unlocking at a slow rate with the fingerprint scanner. It almost takes now around 1 second or more to unlock my phone. The recognition of my finger is fast as I get an. Instant haptic feedback but it seems there is some issue with the lock screen animation. The phone isn't unlocking as fast as it used to in Oreo. Another thing I noticed is that in the recents menu in pie ... I can't select text or images as supposed to be in pie. Also there is no option to rotate the home screen.( The logo at the bottom right corner doesn't show up). Please let me know for some solutions or if you guys are also experiencing the same. Thankyou.

3 people have this question

As for rotation of home screen it is working just fine in my phone. I am getting the logo in the bottom right of my screen. But yeah scanner is slightly delayed.

Is flashlight no more warm yellow light but a white light in your phone too? Is your phone acting weird when you search for network for your second sim? 

Try factory data reset it will fix every thing I updated my phone and then factory reset it Its working like a charm no option missing nothing just buttery smoth
But isn't there any other way? I don't actually want to factory reset 
Hey jawaid does video calling us working . Via jio sim.
Ramasha Iam not in india i am living in UAE so can't help with that Razer963 I didn't find any other way
K.

Any other solution instead of RESET for fingerprint lateness issue

Login to post a comment