The community forum

Join the conversation

Bad Support from HMD Global

I have experienced a very bad support from HMD Global from last 2 weeks after purchasing NOKIA 6.1 Plus..

I was booked a Nokia 6.1 Plus on 20th Sept 2018 at 12.15 PM and on the same day I tried to cancel the order within 4 Hrs after booking, but on Nokia web page I found "Cancel Order" button was disabled and I could not able to cancel the order on web page. So I called customer support for cancellation on same time within 4 Hrs after booking. Whenever I call to customer support I got the feedback that order is put in cancellation list and I will get the confirmation within 24 Hrs. every day I call to support and end up with same feedback. these 24 Hrs are still not finished?

This is the worst experience with Nokia and so called HMD Global. 

I am expecting some feedback on my order on mail or on phone which is not getting from Nokia/HMDGlobal.

Its general practice that whenever someone is doing any activity by registering their mail ID and contact number then that person should get reply on it against his activity.. This is not happening with HMD Global.. That person has to call customer care an then he will get some feedback..which will never satisfy your requirement...

My suggestion -- dont go for NOKIA in future if you dont have support..

Still I am waiting for my Cancellation status and Refund Status...

Login to post a comment