The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Android Pie update

Hello everyone... Almost 2 months back Android pie was released, but still now Nokia is not proving the update.since it's Android one device,I don't know why they are taking this much time to release the update.I feel really wasting of money by purchasing this product. Please give response to my post.

Best Answer

Yep you waste your money like me. They can't fix a camera imagine how they release a Android Pie than???

Yea..Correct but at least if they provide Android Pie update some bugs will be fixed. 

1 person likes this
Yep exactly we get more bugs and i throw the phone to a wall and all is fixed :)

1 person likes this
Still us3d to the pattern lock..planning on cutting off my fingers caz those aint gonna work anyways..
I'm surprised that you were facing bugs.I faced on Nokia Camera App Bug in Pro Mode Rest Of All is working fine On My Nokia 6.1 4GB/64GB.Fingerprint(now detect fast),Wifi, Mobile Data,VOLTE, Bluetooth,USB Tethering, Hotspot everything is working fine.Only Issue with Nokia Camera Clarity and Pro Camera Mode Working.Emoji,Some Additional Tools For Front, Google Lens, Google Motion are very good.Now I think we need to be Android Pie Updates for Better Battery Optimization and More Faster Performance.

2 people like this

I would rather they took their time with the PIe update and tried to get some of the bugs resolved.

I didn't get Android One phone so that I would be first with an update - I got it so that I would keep getting updates for the full 2 years (and security updates for 3).

Tech Wizard

Nokia 6.1 will be receiving the Android Pie stable or beta updates this month in October which I found out from the recent event in London.

2 people like this

Tech Wizard

Answer

4 people like this
Yesterday i watched Nokia 7.1 launch Event So There is mentioned Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus will get Android Pie Updates In October.Nokia 8 and Nokia 8 Sirocco will get Pie Update in November.

2 people like this

Yea, I have watched Nokia 7.1 plus launch event, we will get update in October. Thanks for Every one for giving the information. 

1 person likes this

Dini you moan about Nokia taking too long yet their Android One phones I believe might be some of the first to actually get the Pie update within the Android One program. The Motorola One was released in September & LG G7 One this month on the Android one program and both come with Oreo with no confirmed date for the Android P update on either phone. Google have also said android one phones should receive the update by the end of the year. Just because a phone is on the Android One program doesn't mean it will get the latest major update immediately, if you want the update as soon as they release it you need to purchase a Pixel phone.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment