The community forum

Join the conversation

Camera Freeze

Whenever I open camera it lags and sometimes I've to restart the phone. After restarting I open camera and it freezes again. I'm tired from reaching out to Nokia for this issue, they don't have the solution for this. Is anyone facing the same problem? Let Nokia know about the problem after all we are their customers and Nokia is taking our trust in the brand for granted. Why? I've used 5 Nokia phones so far. This device is giving issues and you are doing nothing about it.

What version of Android are you running? I had this problem before but I updated to Septembers security update today and the camera is running fine now. I have not been able to get it to hang since the update.

Latest 8.1 oreo with september's security patch
The camera update was distributed via Google Play, so please check if you have the latest updates for "Nokia Camera" on Play Store.
Yes, it is up to date. I've tried again and it freezed again.
Yesterday i watched Nokia 7.1 launch Event So There is mentioned Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus will get Android Pie Updates In October.Nokia 8 and Nokia 8 Sirocco will get Pie Update in November.
Login to post a comment