The community forum

Join the conversation

Android pie Bugs thread.

Post your pie Bugs here >make sure the version is stable pie. >read the thread and respect the rules. Please don't spam. >want to make sure HMD reads this and puts out a fix soon. (perhaps along with October security patch) >just reply to this post and add your bugs(number them please). Let's keep it clean. :) ........................................................................... Here are my bugs : 1. Lockscreen is troublesome. The animations don't work 80% of the time. Feels like how it does when battery saver used to be on and the animations got turned off. (only happens in lockscreen) 2. Date on the statusbar isn't visible in the light theme. Only dark theme supports it. 3. Certain apps keep restarting. For example accubattery just doesn't monitor for more than an hour. I've tried excluding them from adaptive battery but doesn't work. 4. Screen flickers badly in snapchat unless I open camera within the app and get back to text chat. Same thing happens in Apple music when I open a context menu while the song is playing. The album art flickers in black. 5. Dpi settings are wonky too. Change the font sizes weirdly. (Please continue with your bugs....) 6.

4 people have this question

6. PIP is not working for YouTube. 7. Manual network search is not working.

2 people like this
7. Some time you switch the recent apps its stuck on the screen bt you can scroll down your app drawer freely solution: Every time i wann goto Home 8.There is Camera app need lots of Performance improvement 9.sone time notification icons gone black and ..what a few days ago i started seen date on notification panel藍 10.we Want a Refresh Android Sans Font...Just like Pixel Phones... 11.This bug Is Pres6fron The Oreo 8.1 Slo motion background audio still not fix ohh fck

When I switch my phone to "Do not disturb" mode, the window that pops up letting you chose when to end "Do not disturb" does not fit the screen.

Screenshot

1 person likes this
Half Baked Pie Rollout
13. Didn't get the update

user1526081159949 you can sideload it just as I did. You can find the update file on XDA.

15. (SWIPE UP ON HOME BUTTON/GESTURE NAVIGATION) When I'm using the swipe up on home button feature in a full screen apps, swiping right from the home button to go to recent apps won't work, doesn't trigger at all. Just making the home button animation like it's going to google assistant which shouldn't. I don't know if this bug is on the phone or on the YouTube maybe on some other apps also. My gesture navigation buttons turns to white with also white background in the settings of YouTube app when activating dark mode.
14. (DATE ON NOTIFICATION PANEL) Issue on the date at the notification panel on first swipe down. We can't see it in light mode because it has a black font color. Please change this and align along with the network status under the time like in pixel. I guess you just change the location but not on how it looks. 15. (SWIPE UP ON HOME BUTTON/GESTURE NAVIGATION) When I'm using the swipe up on home button feature in a full screen apps, swiping right from the home button to go to recent apps won't work, doesn't trigger at all. Just making the home button animation like it's going to google assistant which shouldn't. I don't know if this bug is on the phone or on the YouTube maybe on some other apps also. My gesture navigation buttons turns to white with also white background in the settings of YouTube app when activating dark mode.
When i upgrade to android 9 , my nokia 7 plus work with several bugs: 1. Face unlock sometimes doesn't work. 2. In Android 8 In the top app menu (suggestion) 5 useful app is shown but in android 9 , these 5 app doesn't change and fixed by (photos, maps, gmail, clock, setting) since update to pie until now 3. In the google assistant page in home screen , when i tap overview button , always shown the closed apps
No security update. Public pie release have more bugs than beta. Is Nokia cooking another pie?
Login to post a comment