The community forum

Join the conversation

Fraud in return policy

I'm not satisfied with the performance of NOKIA 5.1 Plus. Front Cam outdoor gives red images, to receive the second call on Call waiting make the screen white.

Received the damaged box.
Nokia Customer care executives saying that there is no refund policy, they can only replace the phone. on the website, they have mentioned 10days return. They are making the fool.

I will teach the lesson to Nokia, Now starting to make false COD orders. I am also going to file a writ petition in high court. 

1 person has this question

Yeah Nokia making fraud I pre-order Nokia5.1 plus black mobile on 25/09/18 later for color change I cancelled that order but till now I didn't get my money back And the customers service is worst And it's been 16 days completed after the cancellation till I didnt get my money Please notice this also
I had purchased a Nokia phone on 24 SEP and got deliver at 1 October. But I was not satisfied with camera peformance. Hence I had united return on 2 october. And still I waited for their revert till 10 October .at 11 I just call the support executive stating my issue and held he escalated my concerns and told me that pickup will be done within 2 day..and today when I call them they say that u have to visit to service related and they don't entertain any return policy.....not expected this from Nokia....not gonna buy anything from nokia.com neither any any Nokia product....worst online experience ever.... They are fooling people... It's all scam.... And the representative of Nokia are not helpful...wanted to file a case against them....
Login to post a comment