The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Camera processing notification

I'm getting a notification from the camera app when I take a photo that says 'verwerken' (dutch for processing). This notification can stay for 30+ minutes (you can't swipe it away). After 30 minutes I disabled and enabled the camera app notifications to make it go away. Is this normal?

Best Answer

I had this for a month ago and after an update of google photos the problem was gone and after a while it came back.

I think rather that it is a problem of the google photo app ..... clearing the cache memory of the google photo app works well for me so far.
I also removed the cache and data from the camera app.

the same problem here ...... I also live in the Netherlands

1 person likes this
Had this. The only way seems to be to disable the app.

Answer

I had this for a month ago and after an update of google photos the problem was gone and after a while it came back.

I think rather that it is a problem of the google photo app ..... clearing the cache memory of the google photo app works well for me so far.
I also removed the cache and data from the camera app.

1 person likes this
My mobile also same problem
I have the same problem

after i clearing the cache again this camera proccessing take long time 

Unfortunately this 'Processing' issue continues. Doesn't do it all the time. Change back to microSD and works for a time then starts the 'Processing' again. Change back to phone storage, OK and the take some pictures, change back to microSD card and works for X amount of photos, then starts the 'Processing' again. Hopefully the Pie update will fix this issue. Only issue have with the phone. You do expect the odd bug, and as long as the bugs get fixed. Otherwise the 6.1 is a great phone.
Login to post a comment