We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Scared to charge phone

It's only been a week since I purchased Nokia 7 plus. There are certain issues but one issue is scaring me. Whenever I put my phone in charge, it gets extremely hot and at 70%, I always get a notification- "battery temp exceeded normal, stop recharge". Because of this message I stop charging, turn off my phone, let it cool down then again charge it to 100%. This happens not just once, but EVERYTIME I put my phone on charge. This notification scares me even when my phone cools down because I am scared if the battery is damaged? Or will it explode if I keep charging? Is my battery bad? I also have Nokia 6.1 2018 and never faced any such charging issue. It also gets hot while charging but I never got notification that asked me to stop charging. Is my unit damaged? I am actually scared, can someone understand the issue and enlighten me? Should I replace my unit or talk to customer care? Is anyone else facing the issue?
Login to post a comment