We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Netflix Amazon

Netflix Amazon app are not working on my phone.whenever I use with data connection it works and when I'm using on wifi,these apps are not working.i am very much frustrated to the Nokia . Solve this issue ...

I am also facing similar problem. Amazon. Flipkart, Sony live are also not working on WiFi, but working fine in mobile data
I don't understand whether I have taken right decision to buy Nokia phone or not but I may suggest, that don't take Nokia bcz the problem I am facing is unique even the Nokia customer care don't have knowledge,why this thing is happening.
I do have same problem Nokia please reply us...I regret to choose Nokia phone...very frustrating...worst phone ever...
Let's see when Nokia will provide support regarding this good issues what we are having.Worst choice to buy a nokia under 16k.Bad luck guys who bought Nokia under this budget.
I am using same apps but not having any issue. Mostly Nokia asks for a better WiFi signal may be that's an issue or try to uninstall and install those apps may be some problem in there installation occures
Login to post a comment