We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Impotency of Nokia Care in Koramangala, Bangalore

Absolute pathetic support received from Priyanka on the desk as i bought Nokia 7Plus on 26th Oct and its been 5 days and the bettery is draining considerable and having heating issues. Spoke to my dealer and they are ready to replace if DOA letter for replacement is initiated from the care which Priyanka refused to do and the customer care manager Irshad from Nokia has told them on the phone its within 10 days replacement warranty. Priyanka asked to do the software update which was already as per the updates which i received. They have totally refused even after knowing am well within my rights to get the piece replaced.(31st Oct , 2018) I am editing these points now after one day where dey have updated my software back to the stock one now on 1st of november 2018. The condition of phone remains the same and am adding screenshots where the phone temperature is 50% as a proof since they never believed me and agreed to replace the phone. This is total injustice and idk where to go.. possibly i will have to raise a complaint on consumer forum which i am going to do. This is the copy of review i posted about the Nokia Care. Unfortunately since Nokia is so smart i cant upload the screenshot of my device's condition since no attachment option

Pls mark a mail to support@hmdglobal.com and also talk with this number 18001028169.may be some help from Nokia given to u...
Send a mail to support@hmdglobal.com.....I think it will help you.
Login to post a comment